upon rubeola as a peculiar form of measles in which a pronounced catarrhal con-
dition of the mucous membranes was absent. ==^ Dr. Glueck reported that in
one family one child became sick with rubeola, and others subsequently contracted
measles. ^ Dr. Langmaxn hoped that further discussion of this question
might clear up the subject. He remembered one case of benoquin cream 20 supposed rubeola com-
plicated with rheumatic arthritis and monobenzone benoquin endocarditis, and another with a diphthe-
ritic deposit on the soft palate.
A. Caille, benoquin vitiligo M. D.,
Secretary pro tern.
g^ports riit i\t ^roigrcss of UTebiciiu.
MOITTHLY REPORT O^ OBSTETRICS AKD GYI^iECOLOGY.
By buy benoquin online ANDREW F. CURRIER. M. D.
1. Groom, J. H. — Quarterly Report of the Royal Maternity and Simpson Memo-
rial Hospital. "Edinb. Med. Jour.," June, 1882.
i, Neville. — Causation of head and other presentations during labor. [Obstet.
Soc. of Dublin.] " Brit. Med. Jour.," June 3, 1882.
3. Braun, C. — Measureinent of benoquin cream for sale pelvic diameters. [Vienna Gen. Uosp.] "Med.
News," June 17, benoquin cream 1882.
OBSTETRICS AND QYNMCOLOGl.
4. Kennedy, W. J. — Case of pregnancy in a woman at the age of sixty-two.
"Edinb. Med. Jour.," June, 1882,
5i Taylor, W. H. — What should mark the termination of the first stage of
labor? " St. Louis Courier of Med.," June, 1882.
6. Geeslou. — D'une colorisation particuliere du liquide amniotique dans le cas
de maceration foetale. "Jour, de M6d. de buy benoquin Paris," June 10, 1882.
T. Reignier. — Observation curieuse d'accoucheraent ; presentation de la tete
avec menace de sortie par I'anus. Ihid., June 3, 1882.
8. HoENE, A. J. — Accidental concealed hfemorrhage. [Dublin Obstet. Soc]
" Dublin Jour, of Med. Sci.," May, 1882.
9. Taeniee. — Considerations sur le forceps. Communication faite au Congrds
Medical de Londres, et suivie de quelques notes complementaires. "Ann.
de Gynec," June, 1882.
10. Chapman, E. N". — Steatomatous tumor obstructing labor. " Va. Med. Month.,"
11. Mann, J. — Dekapitation mittels Ekrasement. " Centralbl. f. Gyniik.," May
12. Reisz, J. — Beitrag zur Behandlung einer Uterusruptur wiihrend der Ent-
bindung. " Wien. med. Woch.," June 3, 1882.
13. Spaeth and benoquin 20 Braun. — Four Cesarean sections, [Allg. Krankenhaus, Wien.]
" Phila. Med. Times," June IT, 1882.
14. Dozzi, G. — Storia di una amputazione utero-ovarica per ristrettezza pelvica.
(Operazione del Porro.) " benoquin monobenzone cream Gazz. Med. Ital.-Prov. Venete," June 3, 1882.
15. Mann, M. D. — Rupture of the perinfeum in labor; its prevention and treat-
ment. "Buffalo Med. and Surg. Jour.," June, 1882.
16. Haet, D. B. — Note on a unique cause of delay in the third stage of labor.
[Obstet. Soc. of Edinburgh.] " Edinb. Med. Jour.," June, 1882.
17. WoLCZYNSKi. — Ueber Anwachsung der Placenta und der Eihiiute. " Centralbl.
f. Gynak.," June 3, 1882.
4. Dr. buy benoquin cream Kennedy narrates a case of
pregnancy at the benoquin price age of sixty -two. This
was the twenty-third pregnancy, the pa-
tient having been regular for the most
part in her menstrual history. The la-
bor went on naturally, the child was a
well-developed male of good benoquin online size, and
five minutes after its birth the placenta
was expelled. No accidents followed.